“The implementation process has gone very smooth, and our users and HR admins are enjoying the system. It will definitely save our city time and money. HR no longer has to print stuff and seal the paper stubs which reduces their workload. The file upload process takes minutes, and is much more efficient than the paper system. The overall process from integration to implementation was very straightforward.”
“Our RFP process was comprehensive evaluating many aspects of potential business partners in this space such as accessibility, technology, training, support, integration, administration, implementation, and costs. NatPay’s Doculivery solution presented all the desired functionality in a way that was clear, simple, and easy-to-use.”
– Chad Clayton, DVP Finance, Family Dollar – one of the fastest growing discount store chains in the United States with over 6,000 stores
“Many employees stop by just to say how much they like having online pay stubs. Everything with NatPay seemed to progress pretty smoothly. I anticipate a savings of approximately $50,000 a year.”
– Karolyn Comstock, Employee & Owner, Sundt Companies, Inc. – one of the 100 largest general contractors in the United States.
“I am very pleased with NatPay's products. They save so much time and money. Everyone at NatPay has been great to work with. They made the transition very smooth and effortless on my part. When I have a problem or question they have been right there to help.”
– Cathy Evans, Russell Standard Corp. – a leading industry innovator that has been introducing new and proprietary paving products, processes, and machinery to address the needs of modern road construction for over 70 years.
"Upgrading our payroll and direct deposit services to a secure website solution made it simple and easy for our employees to use. Now they can print their own pay stubs, and get pay updates as email or text messages. There are many other benefits as well...."
– Michelle Colyar, Controller, J.F. Ahern Co. – J.F. Ahern is one of the leading mechanical and fire protection contractors in the United States, and is a privately-held company headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin with over 1,000 employees and branch offices throughout the upper Midwest.
"We chose NatPay for their paperless payroll service so that our employees could access their current and previous payroll information online, safely and securely from an easy-to-use website. Our employees love the easy access to their pay statements."
– Payroll Manager, Retail Construction Services, Inc.
"I have found this service to be very good. Uptime and accuracy has been 100% to my knowledge, and the admin and client interfaces are pretty intuitive as well."
– Steve Novotny, Network Administrator, Retail Construction Services, Inc. – an organization that believes that the construction of environmentally sound, healthy, durable, green buildings offers one of the most significant solutions to the threats of global warming and resource depletion.
"With Doculivery online pay statements, we estimate a $30K annual savings in the first year alone. Overall, we are very happy with the system, it’s ease of use, and response from the help desk."
– Sarah Cotty, Director of Finance, Centro, Inc. – the largest custom rotational plastics parts molder in North America.
“Things are going very well with Doculivery. Our employees love it. We have received nothing but positive comments from our staff. The most frequent comment is how easy Doculivery is to use. The staff at NatPay was extremely helpful in setting up Doculivery. We had some glitches because of our software, but NatPay was able to handle them without delay.”
– Andy Putman, Accounting Manager, Boys & Girls Clubs of Metropolitan Phoenix – a prestigious community service organization serving over 30,000 youths for over 60 years.
“Often, when implementing a new system, it is met with employee apprehension. But, not with NatPay's online pay stubs.” Rockenstein says. “Older as well as younger YMCA staff quickly understood how to use the online tools, and the integration into our existing system was simply seamless.The staff at NatPay took our files and integrated them flawlessly.”
– Scott Rockenstein, Director of IT, Greater Houston YMCA – an organization with 38 centers and over 300 program locations serving eleven counties, the YMCA of the Greater Houston Area is helping to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
“Jonathan, a customer service representative for NatPay, did an excellent job for me today. I was having trouble transmitting payroll, and he walked me through the process with ease. It is nice to know that there are still customer service reps that care about the customer.”
– Written on behalf of Jody Eccleston, Finance Director of Community Ministries of Rockville – an organization that seeks to improve the quality of life for the most vulnerable of Montgomery County residents by (1) providing basic services including housing, healthcare, homecare, education, and emergency assistance, with the goal of achieving and maintaining client self-sufficiency, and (2) advocating on their behalf.
"We are pleased that our partnership has enabled us to streamline our business operations. In addition, our vendors have direct access to their account, so there is no delay in getting them complete information."
– Janet H. Woods, CIO, St. Petersburg Times– With a staff of about 2,000 in all locations including bureaus in Tallahassee, Miami, and Washington, D.C., the Times has has one of the highest home-county penetrations in the country.
"The Customer representatives who work for NatPay are always so helpful to us... They do such a good job of letting us know when there is a national holiday, and when the banks are closed. Thanks again for being so helpful!"
– Bonita Phipps, Brenner Associates Payroll – Since 1984, one of the focuses of this organization has been on financial management solutions that have been helping school districts meet their administrative, financial, and accountability objectives.
"With NatPay, we never have a problem with our payroll; they make it so easy. I see our other offices struggling with the banks and other services," and I tell them "why don’t you just use NatPay? Their service is good and you won’t have these kind of payroll problems!"
– Nancy Grigsby, CPP, Elliott Davis, LLC – For over 85 years, this organization has been taking accounting services to a new level by going about things a little differently. Decidedly different. While other firms created inflexible processes, Elliott Davis has chosen to be agile, offering customized solutions as unique as each client.
"NatPay was willing to work with us on all the enhancements we needed to meet our overall objectives for implementing a paperless pay stub solution.”
– Karen Kranz, Manager of Payroll and Expense Reporting, Westinghouse – Founded in 1886 as a power company, Westinghouse has continued to grow and diversify it's technological reach into industries that range from televisions to nuclear energy.
"I have been very, very pleased with the attention as well as the accuracy with which the work from NatPay has been performed..."
– Sharon Haroon, Antenna Research–Since 1963, Antenna Research has maintained a leadership role in RF, antenna systems and related technologies, through its notable innovation and excellent production quality.
"Our Company is more than satisfied with NatPay. The service that we have had so far has been excellent...”
– Jeanne Moody, Carlisle Research – a computer integrated systems design services organization that specializes in business and non-game software, custom computer software systems analysis and design services, data processing consulting services, and software publishing.
"My criteria for service is tough. It must be easy to use, efficient and not cost much! National Payment Direct Deposit passes the test with flying colors. They even email me reminders so when I’m busy, I don’t forget the one thing you never want to forget – paying your hard working employees."
– Bill Luikart, California Rural Water Association – California's leading association dedicated to providing on-site technical assistance and specialized training for rural water and wastewater systems.
“Most of our employees are very satisfied with the pay stub services. We are still evaluating them, but it appears that we will realize a positive return on investment. We are pleased with the results thus far.”
– Mike Mitchell, Accounting, Iron County Schools – a school system that is empowering all to create a better tomorrow by developing competent, responsible, caring citizens who respect individual diversity, and are able to meet the challenges of a changing society.
“One of our District's goals was to reduce overhead cost and return the dollars to the classroom. NatPay's online pay stubs are enabling us to return approximately $80,000 to the classrooms. I was also impressed by how easy it was to implement NatPay's paperless pay stubs at minimal cost to the school district."
– Carolyn Parker, Duval County Schools Business Services Director – Florida's Duval County Public School District is committed to providing high quality educational opportunities that will inspire all students to acquire and use the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in a global economy, and culturally diverse world.
"NatPay is very responsive, very professional, and the service is great..."
– Mary E. Kelley, Therapeutic Resources – an organization that provides easy to use, time-saving and effective educational products to assist the development of life skills and personal development, and those involved in the therapeutic care of others.
"We are 100% satisfied with National Payment's service. The staff is very nice, and they have a great work ethic. Web Direct Deposit makes my job easier!"
– Charlotte Coppage, Payroll & Tax Department, MAG Mutual Healthcare – As the largest physician-owned and led medical professional liability insurer in the Southeast, MAG Mutual Healthcare is committed to providing unwavering defense of the personal and professional reputations of our policyholders, superior customer service and innovative business, financial and insurance solutions to help those we serve meet their professional, business, and personal goals.
“The ability for employees to view their pay stubs online, via email, and their cell phones gives them options to choose a flexible delivery solution that works for them.”
– Donna Dewey, Supervisor of AP Payroll, Fauquier Health System – a non-profit community health system with over 1100 employees.
“The implementation process has gone very smooth, and our users and HR administrators are enjoying the system. It will definitely save our city time and money. HR no longer has to print stuff and seal the paper stubs which reduces their workload. The file upload process takes minutes, and is much more efficient than the paper system. The overall process from integration to implementation was very straightforward.”
– Jason S. McKibben, IT Specialist, City of Minot – The City of Minot, the fourth largest city in North Dakota, is a micropolitan city that approximately 37,000 people proudly call their home.